Monday, February 1, 2016

Mi Casa es tu Casa

I welcome all my viewers. I congratulate all for getting into my blog and taking out some of your time viewing it. Thank you. I appreciate the support. 


      I am currently a student in School of the Arts in the ninth grade. I am in the Creative Writing Department because I like and enjoy writing. If you are reading this, I am guessing that you also like writing and are looking for some stories, poems, tips and inspiration. Leave as many questions in the comment bar as you want. You can also leave me ideas of stories that you want to hear in my writing style.



Always remember: 


"Mi Casa es tu Casa"



1 comment:

  1. I look forward to all of your posts. You WILL be an extravagant writer one day. Yay! I used a big word. (;

    ReplyDelete

Book Review: The Snow Child

The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey I really enjoyed this book. I would give it a 4.7/5 because it was beautifully written with figurative la...