Sunday, February 21, 2016

My Inspiration

Many things inspire me to write a new story, poem or play. I get inspired by what I see or by what I hear as new ideas begin to develop and connect with others. There is also people themselves that inspire me. That starts with home. In my house, we go through many things. When I say house, I mean the people that I spend time with and the loved ones. We go through sadness, anger, joy, loneliness , fulfillment, etc. But you know what? That is what creates stories. Your experiences with loved ones and the stuff that we do and have. An example of one of the people that inspire me is my mom. Me and her are always together. Many people think that we are sisters. Sometimes we even come out of our rooms with the same color of clothes as if we had planned it. We know each other as the palm of our hand. Even though, we have different personalities. That inspires me to write a story about twins and how they are different in personality. Another example is the vase that my grandmother has in the dining table. That could inspire me to write a poem describing it and I could give it human qualities as if it was me being alone until it's time to eat. Your best writing piece comes from your heart, and what's in your heart is what you love and value. In my case, my inspiration is the love ones that are always there for me and giving me new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: The Snow Child

The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey I really enjoyed this book. I would give it a 4.7/5 because it was beautifully written with figurative la...